The holidays are just around the corner so it’s time to get your home holiday-ready. It is easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season and let your house get out of hand. Deep cleaning is a great way to prepare for the celebration. Sanitizing, disinfecting, cleaning and organizing will take your holiday cheer to a whole new level. Letting a professional attend to the cleaning will ensure a healthy home environment. A sparkling house will put your mind at ease and let you enjoy what is really important.
Focus on Friends, Family and Quality Air
Nothing can ruin the holiday spirit like a dirty, messy house. Twinkling lights and festive decorations are no match for clutter stacked everywhere! Are you planning a get-together, or just enjoying the season quietly at home? No matter, whether a pro is brought in to clean for a party or just for you, a clean, inviting house with quality air is a must. Professional cleaning and organizing from BritLin Cleaning will give you the time to do the things you enjoy most. No matter how you celebrate this year, a clean house is a must and a professional house cleaning and organizing service is where it is at.
Tips to Keep Your Home Tidy Between Professional Cleanings
- Walkthrough your house with a visitor’s eye focusing on areas that might be overlooked on a daily basis.
- Start with the entryway, this is the first impression of your home and can set the tone for the evening as soon as you walk through the door.
- Pick up as you go. Are you finished with the blanket in the family room, fold it, and put it away. Put the toys away at bedtime. Load the dishwasher right after supper.
- Use wet wipes in the bathroom to keep the sink and toilet shining between deep cleanings.
- Do one load of laundry a day, including wash, dry, fold, and put away.
- Take 15 minutes in the evening before bed to tidy up the home.
Try an Antibacterial Clean After the Holidays
Never clean again! When the home has been professionally deep cleaned before the holidays, it makes starting off the new year a smooth, seamless transition. Following the celebration would be the perfect time for a Total Home Reset. This service is great for those who are behind with dishes, laundry, organizing, picking up, and cleaning.
Finally, maintenance cleaning done by a professional is just the way to continue into the new year. Sanitizing and disinfecting services are especially important this year to keep your family safe and healthy. Give the gift of a clean home with a gift card from BritLin Cleaning. Let our professional cleaners, at BritLin Cleaning, help you celebrate this holiday season and ring in the New Year with a professionally cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected home including a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Book your FREE consultation or schedule a cleaning with BritLin Cleaning today.